COTSWORKS INC, a leading manufacturer in optical networking and connectivity for harsh environments, is pleased to announce the launch of a rugged pluggable transceiver in the industry standard QSFP form factor. The QSFP-COTSWORKS transceiver features a specially tuned/high-performance Quad 850nm VCSEL engine and quad PIN receiver supporting data rates from 1 to 10G ethernet per lane as well as 40Gbps in an array. Operating at industrial temperatures with a link budget above industry standards, the COTSWORKS’ QSFP enables the use of rugged optics in hardened ethernet switches being deployed in tactical vehicles and systems.
- 1, 10, and 40Gbps ethernet meeting all IEEE specifications, enabling legacy transceiver compatibility
- 850nm VCSEL transmitter complying to IEC-60825-1 Class 1 operation at 0 to -5dBm Tx power/lane
- 1-10Gbps PIN receiver offering better than industry standard sensitivity
- SFF-8636 compliant control and diagnostics monitor interface, externally calibrated
- MT connector with pull tab or fiber pigtail options to harsh environment connectors
- Industry standard QSFP electrical connector
- Rate selectable operation allows swapping between 10.3125Gbps per channel and 1.25Gbps per channel
- All metal housing in industry standard form factor, call for custom embedded versions
For more information on the rugged QSFP or other COTSWORKS products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 440.446.8800.
Click here to view/download the Opto-Electronic Product Roadmap