The Lightning Stick™ is a rugged, secure, lightweight, and portable, ethernet converter and test device. Having an extremely small package, all-metal case, it maximizes portability and enhances access to fiber or copper connections.
- All metal case is rugged and secure but also
lightweight, portable, easy to handle
- Comprehensive network switch support with 802.3az energy efficient ethernet
- 100BASE-X and 1000BASE-X Fiber Interfaces
- Multimode or Single Mode optics
- 10/100/1000Base-T copper port speeds
- Robust networking support with the latest generation
MarvellTM switch technologies
- 1Mb packet buffer memory with true non-blocking switch performance
- -40°C to +85°C operating temperature
- EN-60825/IEC-825/CDRH Class 1 compliant 1310/1550 FP Lasers
- 10Kb jumbo frame support Industry standard micro-USB plug for desktop communication, power, and firmware updates.
- Frame based flow control supports zero packet loss under temporary congestion