Effective March 17, 2020, 5:00 EST
COMPANY STATEMENT ON COVID-19 BUSINESS OPERATIONS
We are continuing to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments and our local, State, and Federal government’s advice while also doing all we can to protect the company, our employees, our customers, our vendors, and our community. We are not experiencing any internal operational impacts and all employees have reported good health. We have enough material in stock for three months;
We are implementing a restricted business operation with these details shared publicly:
- Supplier, customer, and other third-party visits into our facility have been restricted;
- We have placed orders with key suppliers for extended supplies of material and will remain in communication with these suppliers as they address impacts on their businesses;
- We are implementing split shifts to prevent more than 50 people in the building at one time and have defined gaps between shifts;
- We have restricted meeting sizes to 10;
- Aligned with guidance from health authorities, we have implemented additional measures to clean and disinfect our facility more often and as thoroughly as possible;
- We are communicating with our employees through our existing emergency response system;
- We are in touch with our bank, accounting firm, legal services firm as well as other consultants to share what we see and hear and get feedback on how to best endure this crisis and emerge with the business intact.
Expect answers to your calls and emails as well as product status on a 24-48 hour notice. We will be checking emails and phone messages, but with limited operation.
Openly and honestly,
Founder and CEO