COTSWORKS is now offering additional wavelengths for its RJ-10G-DWDM transceiver. Along with the current six wavelengths, the company is adding ten additional wavelengths, which will ship in Q3 of 2023.
The RJ-10G-DWDM-E transceiver features a high-performance DWDM EML laser and an APD wideband receiver, yielding an average 20dB link budget with power dissipation under 2W over industrial temperature. COTSWORKS’ DWDM transceivers support the ITU-defined DWDM C-band wavelengths with compliance to 100GHz (10G per lane) architecture. Included SFF-8472 digital diagnostics support enables dynamic feedback and includes a proprietary laser tuning algorithm to ensure accurate center wavelength over temperature.
- Line-rate operation at 10.3125Gbps
- Compliant to IEC-60825-1, Class 1 laser eye safe
- Duplex LC receptacle supporting LC or COTSWORKS LCT, LCR & LC801 interfaces
- Solder-down 1×12 electrical interface
- +3.3V and +2.5V power supplies
- SFF-8472 compliant control and diagnostics monitor interface.
- –40°C to +85°C case temperature operating range
- Conformal coating options for harsh environment use
Wavelength division multiplexing enables increased capacity and channels without the need for additional fiber optic cables. This provides a substantial cost benefit and time in market benefit for today and tomorrow’s military and aerospace OEMs.
Download the Datasheet for RJ-10G-DWDM (PDF)
For more information on the RJ-10G-DWDM or other COTSWORKS products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 440.446.8800.