COTSWORKS, INC. announces shipment of its high-performance miniature 10Gbps CWDM Opto-Electronic transceiver in the RJ form factor. This transceiver sits under 10mm tall and is almost half the length of a traditional industry-standard SFP, keeping in line with our efforts to provide peak performance with minimum PCB footprints. The product incorporates a state-of-the-art but mature technology CWDM EML laser and a wideband receiver. Over industry-standard single mode fiber optic cable, the RJ-10G-CWDM operates with a substantial 20dB link budget AND with power dissipation as low as 1W over industrial temperature operation. The laser configurations meet the ITU-defined CWDM O, S, C, and L wavelength bands with compliant 100G 10x10G architectures. Unique digital diagnostics support allows for on-demand testing and product data for today’s leading Mil/Aero/Space OEMs.
- 5 Gbps to 10.3125 Gbps duplex data links on single mode fiber optic cable
- CWDM EML Transmitter and PIN Receiver with 20dB of link budget
- Duplex LC fiber optic interface supporting LC or COTSWORKS’ LCT, LCR, and LC801 adapters
- 1×12 surface mount connector utilized from the RJ Product Platform
- –40 to +85°C operating temperature
- Conformal coating options for harsh environment use
For more information on the RJ-10G-CWDM, please contact our COTSWORKS sales team: email@example.com