Want to join a rapidly growing, high-tech manufacturer?
COTSWORKS, LLC is a rapidly growing, high-tech manufacturer seeking individuals who want the opportunity to work with good people and for a company that recognizes the importance of work-life balance, offers a great working environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for advancement throughout one’s career.
Come join the team at COTSWORKS in Cleveland, Ohio!
COTSWORKS is a privately held company located in Highland Heights, Ohio (an eastern suburb of Cleveland). We primarily operate in the fiber optics communications equipment industry serving the industrial, military, avionics and energy markets.
We design, engineer, and manufacture ruggedized fiber optic cables and transceivers for today’s leading OEMs and their partners. From design to prototype to production, we deliver high-quality products and support to our customers for their system needs.
For more information, please check out our website at www.cotsworks.com, connect with us on LinkedIn or visit our Indeed page (https://www.indeedjobs.com/cotsworks-llc/_hl/en_US) to view all our current position openings. Resumes can be forwarded to [email protected]
The Customer Support Specialist supports a fundamental administrative role in a high volume of data entry, monitoring and processing related to sales functions. As a critical member of the team, the Customer Support Specialist must be proficient with administrative duties. Additionally, this individual must be capable of processing high volumes of orders; working with the internal sales team; and delivering exceptional response to the expectations of COTSWORKS’ Customers.
The Customer Support Specialist supports the Sales team and coordinates sales-related activities to achieve sales targets. Although not responsible for selling, the Customer Support Specialist plays an important part in maintaining good customer relationships by acting as an extension of the field sales force. Required skills for this position include excellent organizational, problem-solving, administrative and communication abilities. This individual must be able to focus in a multi-tasking fast-paced environment with some level of distraction. This full-time, hourly position reports to the Director of Inside Sales.
The following outlines basic duties and responsibilities which are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Monitors and maintains all incoming and outgoing communications through Customer portals; communicating information transmitted through the portals from/to Customers and the Sales department.
- Sets up new Customer files in the order entry system.
- Enters orders, confirms orders and verifies that orders include correct pricing, discounts, part numbers
- Processes credit card orders.
- Contacts customers to resolve any discrepancies or errors related to customer orders.
- Creates shipping and invoicing information.
- Creates invoices, credit memos and packing slips.
- Runs daily reports (i.e. open order, customer part breakdowns, forecasts, etc.)
- Provides tracking numbers to customer.
- Administers and coordinates the RMA/SVC process with the FAEs.
- Attends Sales/Operations update meetings.
- Works with extended team members of other departments to support overall company goals.
- Assists in special projects and duties necessary to support overall company goals.
- Provides backup for phone answering and visitor handling.
- Works in a fast pace environment where priorities change frequently.
- Works with the Receptionist to schedule meeting rooms and handle Sales guests.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High school education with two (2) or more years of business experience.
- Knowledge of Order Management processes.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- A high attention to details required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proficient with common office productivity tools, equipment, and software (i.e. Microsoft Suite, ERP system).
- Ability to organize/prioritize responsibilities and manage time to meet established deadlines.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions from multiple sources.
- Ability to conduct oneself with a high level of professional and personal integrity.
- Ability to build relationships while working with diverse groups in a collaborative manner.
- Pleasant and calm even when under pressure; possessing a positive attitude.
- S. citizenship required.
BENEFITS (include, but are not limited to):
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short-term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are simply looking for honest, ethical, and hardworking individuals who are eager to learn new skills and want to work in a fast paced team-based manufacturing environment.
REQUIRED: All candidates must be U.S. citizens. Candidates must be willing and able to pass a background check, drug screening, and eye exam to be considered for a position at COTSWORKS, LLC.
COTSWORKS provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals/M/F/D/V.