COTSWORKS, INC, a manufacturer of rugged optical elements including active and passive components, is pleased to share the events of 2022 with our Company Timeline located on our About Us page.
2022 Company Timeline:
- Released COTSWORKS 2022 Website Updates to provide visitors with engaging content and a better user experience.
- Announcing Tim Nevin as the new Vice President of Operations.
- RJ-28G-SR, RJ-10G-CWDM (EML), RJ-10G-DWDM (APD), LC-T801 Product Releases.
- Announcing $5.5 million credit facility with ERIEBANK.
- Ken Applebaum has been nominated and accepted to the advisory board for The Open Group’s Sensor Open System Architecture™ (SOSA).
- COTSWORKS presenting 28G at SAE AS-3 Fiber Optics and Applied Photonics Committee.
- COTSWORKS is now supporting 1-10G 850nm Multimode TOSAs and ROSAs designed within it’s FORCE facility.
- Fiber Optic Research Center of Excellence (FORCE) Phase II Update.
- Returned to participating and developing our community of engineers with our COTSWORKS Summer Intern Program.
- Celebrating its 5-year anniversary of operating our GmbH in Fulda, Germany.
- Attending SOSA FACE/TIM Expo and AUSA 2022 Annual Meeting and Expo.
- AS9100D & ISO9001:2015 recertification.
- COTSWORKS’ Product Platform Now Includes SDI Support.
- COTSWORKS’ Facility Updates and Improvements 2022-2023.
- Patents/Trademarks Issued: #6725504 Essential (Trademark).